Recently from the Blog
- do something that scares youPretty much the last 3 months of 2019 were a Haunted House. Ok, maybe 4 months. If you’re here, you probably are well aware I started a freelance writing business. The writing morphed out of social media marketing and has further morphed into a touch of graphic design and business coaching. I am also maintaining … Read more
- resolutions. well, you know.I have a love/hate relationship with resolutions. I think it's a solid call to continually strive to level up. The thing I struggle with is HOW to incorporate it into my every day life.
- christmas recapSince we were done opening early, the kids had lots of time to just PLAY. I ignored all of my chores and I played too. I took many many many many many many dolls to the long-overdue mommy hair salon. I beybladed. We built legos and wrote in our new journals and did trivia on … Read more
- time.As a mom of 4, there is always some body or some thing in a state of upset. I can’t let the environment dictate my mood. I need to let my mood dictate the environment. So much of that is allowing time for mistakes and loving correction. Chaos begets chaos. I’m a lot of things … Read more
- Mom BossToday is an exciting day. Drew on Paper LLC is a thing now, y'all. It's a thing. I suppose I didn't neeeeed an LLC, but I am doing some ghostwriting and I'd really like to still be able to send my kids to college and retire one day (can you say that if you have … Read more
More Than Just A Blog
My name is Meagan and I am a mom of 4, Veteran, military spouse, freelance writer, blogger, and social media manager. On this page, I hope you’ll get some laughs and maybe find some inspiration.