Recently from the Blog
- distancing day 255 thoughts:It’s 615 and I’m just sitting down today since 8 this morning. I am le tired. The new school platform we are using allows the kids to be independent much more than before. They school themselves pretty much with oversight from me and that gives me lots more time to do things like sweep forContinue reading “distancing day 255 thoughts:”
- distancing day 254 thoughts:You ever have a day where everything takes longer than you expected and so you’re just scramble city? That was me today. We still had a really great day, but we were a disheveled hot mess for a better part of it. The kids knocked out their school work this AM with minimal Mommy interference.Continue reading “distancing day 254 thoughts:”
- distancing day 253 thoughts:Today is about Jerry. He wrote a great article and I’m posting a link because I’m a proud wife. https://ndupress.ndu.edu/Media/News/News-Article-View/Article/2420870/space-operations-lines-zones-options-and-dilemmas/
- distancing day 252 thoughts:And on and on and on this goes. Started the day with a full body workout. I decided I must have 5# dumbbells and probably 20#ers too. The DelMonte pears have their limits. Especially because it’s a giant ass can that my teeny tiny little Oompa Loompa hand struggles to hold. I’m not being cheekyContinue reading “distancing day 252 thoughts:”
- distancing day 251 thoughts:Bad news. I’m running out of creative ways to say I cleaned my house and educated my kids and worked out. I actually did not work out today because I decided to eat popcorn and sit on my ass and watch TikTok videos. Self-care doesn’t always look like shoulder day. The rest of the dayContinue reading “distancing day 251 thoughts:”
More Than Just A Blog
My name is Meagan and I am a mom of 4, Veteran, military spouse, freelance writer, blogger, and social media manager. On this page, I hope you’ll get some laughs and maybe find some inspiration.