Recently from the Blog
- distancing day 354 thoughts:I wrote articles all day that I should have finished last week when I had pukers. It was interesting for me but probably not interesting for me to tell you about me sitting and writing. I did get my cute new glasses from teeny tiny font Zenni today and Marian took a nap in myContinue reading “distancing day 354 thoughts:”
- distancing day 353 thoughts:I have been so tired the past 2 days. Is it lingering trauma from last March? Is it the early wake up times? Is it general exhaustion from a year of whatever the Hell all this is? Yes. Yes to all. Today and yesterday were both very long days but short at the same time.Continue reading “distancing day 353 thoughts:”
- distancing day 352 thoughts:I am so tired I cannot function to write today. I will write more tomorrow.
- distancing day 351 thoughts:We had such a wonderful time on our “Moms Gone Mild” night out. Despite my joke about Instagram vs Reality on social media, I only had one G&T over the course of 6 hours. Don’t worry. We stayed at the Broadmoor which was the first time I’ve ever been inside despite living here 6 years.Continue reading “distancing day 351 thoughts:”
- distancing day 350 thoughts:Moms’ night out!
More Than Just A Blog
My name is Meagan and I am a mom of 4, Veteran, military spouse, freelance writer, blogger, and social media manager. On this page, I hope you’ll get some laughs and maybe find some inspiration.