Recently from the Blog
- distancing day 110 thoughts:1. The last two days I have been running on FUMES by the time Jerry gets home from work. Nothing is particularly overwhelming in a day, it’s just like 11 hours of mom, mommy, momma, mom, momma, mommmmyyy, MA!, mom, momma, mommy, mom mom mom MOM, moooooom, mommy, momma, MOM-MUH will wear a person down.Continue reading “distancing day 110 thoughts:”
- distancing day 109 thoughts:1. I just got back from a walk with my dog and she draggggggged me (literally and figuratively) at the end. I decided to run home because it was only a half mile and Winnie loves to run. I was out there looking like Forest Gump and this lady is straight prancercising- barely even aboveContinue reading “distancing day 109 thoughts:”
- distancing day 108 thoughts:1. I read last night about another damn flu strain that freakin’ pigs are giving to people. I am straight up not in the mood for a second pandemic. If this is the final act of humanity damning and Jesus is rollin’ through soon… well, he really needs to just hurry it up. I’m goingContinue reading “distancing day 108 thoughts:”
- distancing day 107 thoughts:1. I’m going to be honest and say that today didn’t feel too distancey. I went out with a friend for 4 whole hours. We ate in a restaurant, went to 4? 5? stores too. We wore masks so that made it distancing, I guess. It felt really great to have a few hours toContinue reading “distancing day 107 thoughts:”
- distancing day 106 thoughts:1. We unboxed the curriculum today. Yippee Skippee! The big girls actually took an interest in it and they wanted to be the stars of the unboxing videos. (We put them on Facebook in case anyone is interested in what comes in a Moving Beyond the Page 2nd grade or 5th grade curriculum). Mari gotContinue reading “distancing day 106 thoughts:”
More Than Just A Blog
My name is Meagan and I am a mom of 4, Veteran, military spouse, freelance writer, blogger, and social media manager. On this page, I hope you’ll get some laughs and maybe find some inspiration.