Recently from the Blog
- distancing day 80 thoughts:Today about took me out. I made it out the other side, but barely. I’m not posting today on my Drew on Paper page for black out Tuesday. That’s what’s going on today. I’m sad about the state of the world. I’m sad that my black friends feel like they have a target on theirContinue reading “distancing day 80 thoughts:”
- distancing day 79 thoughts:The devil himself is putting in that overtime tu-day. He’s gotta be throwing things at me to see if I’m really committed to this clean eating thing because stress usually makes me a hungry hungry hippo and McDonald’s is my chow of choice. Since I just ate half of a spicy lentil wrap, I wouldContinue reading “distancing day 79 thoughts:”
- distancing day 78 thoughts:1. I am writing this while I wear very fancy hand softening gloves that look like they belong to Blanche Devereaux. My children think I’ve lost my mind and, frankly, I’m rather surprised that of all the weird things I’ve done that this is what did it. 2. Remember when I told you I lookedContinue reading “distancing day 78 thoughts:”
- distancing day 77 thoughts:1. Hold on to your butts. Jerry and I were lamenting this morning about how gross and sluggish and blech we have been feeling and he blurted out that we should challenge ourselves to be vegetarian or give up refined sugar or something. Somehow that turned into absolutely let’s do vegetarian/vegan for the whole monthContinue reading “distancing day 77 thoughts:”
- distancing day 76 thoughts:1. No. No. No. no. NO. NO. NOOOO. I just went to get a cup of ice water and a dazed and confused moth rode an ice cube out of my dispenser like Aladdin on his mother freakin’ magic carpet. I can never drink water or get ice again. My blood is already a solidContinue reading “distancing day 76 thoughts:”
More Than Just A Blog
My name is Meagan and I am a mom of 4, Veteran, military spouse, freelance writer, blogger, and social media manager. On this page, I hope you’ll get some laughs and maybe find some inspiration.