Recently from the Blog
- It’s LIVE!The Kindle version is listed. The paperback is gonna take a minute.
- distancing day 1.22 thoughts:Today is the last day I’ll be doing a daily update. As a consolation prize or reward or something: here’s a little sneak of the project I’ve been working on: It will *hopefully* be published by the end of the week assuming I’m not death warmed over tomorrow from my second vaccine today. I’ll includeContinue reading “distancing day 1.22 thoughts:”
- distancing day 1.21 thoughts:I don’t know what I did all day, but it took all day. Actually, I do know. I wrote and wrote and wrote all morning so that I could have everything off my plate at work until later on in the week so that I can feel like death warmed over on Wednesday if theContinue reading “distancing day 1.21 thoughts:”
- distancing day 1.20 thoughts:I get my second vaccine on Tuesday. I’ve not yet decided for sure, but I think that will be the end of the daily updates. Work has picked up. The weather is nice. Every adult in my house is about to be vaccinated. I want to move forward with 2021 and not just like it’sContinue reading “distancing day 1.20 thoughts:”
- distancing day 1.19 thoughts:We had such a lovely family day today. The weather was amazing and there was lots and lots and lots of time outside. We dyed eggs this afternoon and then had a pizza picnic with the neighbors. We are so blessed to live in a neighborhood with so many sweet kiddos.
More Than Just A Blog
My name is Meagan and I am a mom of 4, Veteran, military spouse, freelance writer, blogger, and social media manager. On this page, I hope you’ll get some laughs and maybe find some inspiration.